Wednesday, April 20, 2011

Bhavik

by Maya Shah

You may never know, but at the eye doctor, with mom, some guy
gave his birth year as the same as yours and I wondered if you’d look like him.

You may never know but right now I'm in a room full of the most fantastic women and I am crying thinking that I never got to sit in a room with you.

You may never know but before coming to college Paras sat me down to talk and I wondered if you would have done the same.

You may never know but I consider many guys to be my big brother knowing they can never be you.

You may never know but Ami and I fought over who'd get to name our baby after you (I am so winning).

You may never know but it scared the shit out of me when the doctors said that conception would prove to be difficult in the future.

You may never know but big bro I know you be knowing it all..

Love always and forever

You little sister.
Maya.

No comments:

Post a Comment